Tuesday 20 March 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Wow Im proud to say Ive been nominated for 
The Versatile Blogger Award
by the talented




To accept this award you have to follow the rules below....

"If you are nominated, you have been awarded
"The Versatile Blogger Award".
First,
Thank the person who gave you this award.
1) Include a link to their blog.
2) Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly.
3) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the versatile blogger award.
4) Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

My nominations are as follows in no particular order..
1/ Evelyn - My Little Craft Blog
2/ Suzee - Crimson Moon Crafts
3/ Gemma - Gems Handmade Crafts
4/ Cath - Caths Crafts
5/ Sharon - Sharons Handmade Cards
6/ Marleen - Marleens Crafty Space
7/ Pauline - Mrs O Crafty Blog
8/ Tina - Forever-Memories-for-you
9/ Lucinda - Cards by Lucinda
10/ Leslie - Krochtas Creations
11/ Angela - Angelas Crafty Place
12/ Linda - Life in the Craft Lane
13/ Lanie - Annies Angel Greetings
14/ Kelly - Kels Makes
15/ Nicola -  Pink Delight Crafts

Now for the 7 things about me

I/ I have a wonderfully supportive husband and a gorgeous 17yr daughter
2/ I love cats and have 5 of them, 2 are strays that have made themselves at home
3/ I love baking and decorating cakes, this was the start of my love of crafts 
4/ I have been card crafting for about 5yrs, but the last year have been enjoying
getting really into my crafting.
5/ Up until last February I worked as a store supervisor for a large supermarket
and left after 16yrs due to moving out of the area
6/ I have and interest in Crystal Healing and Angels, I have crystals everywhere
and I love reading books by Doreen Virtue 
7/ I love doing nail art

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh thank you sooooo much Hun, and hugs congrats on your award xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marleen, and your welcome. Enjoy, along with your others lol xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for my award, it is really kind of you to think of me love NJ XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award Sharon, pleased you like what you see. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sharon for the award, glad you like what you read. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicola and Lucinda, you are both welcome enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Thank you so much for the award Sharon. I haven't been blogging that long and it's so nice to know that you are reading it and liking what's on there. Sorry it's taken me a while to reply, things have been a bit hectic the past couple of weeks, I'm still playing catch up with my blog. Thanks again for the award it's really nice of you xxx

    ReplyDelete